Easy and fast, these toasted nuts are a great addition to your pantry. Feel free to use any type of nuts — walnuts, pecans, cashews, and almonds are all great choices. Use them to top oatmeal, sprinkle on veggies, garnish soups and salads — use your imagination!
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time4 mins
to do a quick yoga session
- 2 cups (220g) nuts (walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine nuts and oil in the Anyday dish and stir well. Cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes without stirring. Then, cook for an additional 1 minute, pausing and stirring every 15-20 seconds to ensure even toasting. Add additional time if necessary, or until nuts have a strong toasted aroma.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Serving suggestions & tips
- Sprinkle onto soups or salads for an added crunch.
- Get nutty with your sundaes by adding a spoonful of these toasted nuts.
- A great addition to any cheese plate.
- Microwave ovens vary, even with the same wattages. Adjust cooking times as needed.