Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce
A full healthy one pot meal that is delicious, wholesome and requires only a couple of minutes to prepare from start to finish.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time12-13 minutes
do that yoga video you bookmarked
- 1 (175g) Chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons (28g) salted butter
- 3 tablespoons (30g) chopped garlic
- 30ml heavy cream
- 25ml olive oil
- 1/4 cup (50g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (75g) mushrooms
- salt/pepper, to taste
- Coat the chicken breast with olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
- Place the chicken in the Anyday Medium Shallow Dish and cover with the lid (knob lifted). Cook in the microwave for 8-9 minutes. Place chicken on the serving plate and keep the remaining liquid in the dish.
- Add mushroom, butter, cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper in the reserved liquid. Cover and cook for 4 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend the mushrooms until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour creamy mushroom sauce over plated chicken. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of freshly crushed pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Serving suggestions & tips
- For a vegetarian version, replace chicken with pumpkin boats or sweet potato steaks.
- Microwave ovens vary, even with the same wattages. Adjust cooking times as needed. For more recipes, visit cookanyday.in.