When in doubt, opt for this easiest meal option that will pair up wonderfully with rice as well as rotis!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
To declutter and organize your wardrobe
- 1 cube (100g) Butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in an anyday medium shallow dish and whisk using a fork till combined and a little airy.
- Microwave 3 minutes with the lid on (knob lifted) at 1000W , whisk the mixture and break the eggs using a fork to get a scramble. Microwave again for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander .
Serving suggestions & tips
- Startip: Simply use eggs, cream, milk and butter to get the perfect scrambled egg instead of Indian style bhurji