The most popular Indian curry that can be prepared with only a few ingredients and without any fuss
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time14 mins
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1-2 chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 cubed potato
- 2 cubed tomato
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup curd
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons red chilli powder
- Place all the ingredients in a deep large anyday dish and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave at 1000W for 14 mins with the lid on (knob lifted), remove the lid and give it a good stir .
- Garnish with chopped coriander and a slit green chilli .
Serving suggestions & tips
- Startip: This is a classic indian recipe, should be enjoyed with pooris .