Fettuccine with Feta and Tomatoes
One pot pasta recipe made in an instant with light but robust flavours of tomatoes and feta cheese
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time13-15 minutes
for a living room dance party
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3-5 basil leaves
- (50 g) fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup (75g)cherry tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Place pasta, 250 ml water, a few drops of oil and a pinch of salt in the Anyday Medium Deep Dish. Stir to combine and cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for 6-7 minutes, or until the pasta is 80% cooked. Strain out the liquid from the pasta and keep the pasta aside in a bowl or a pot. Save 50 ml water that would be required towards the end.
- Toss in extra virgin oil, chopped garlic and cherry tomatoes in the Anyday Medium Deep Dish. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or untilthe tomatoes are soft. Lightly mash the tomatoes with a fork.
- Add the pasta back to the dish along with feta, basil leaves, cracked black pepper and the reserved pasta water. Cover and cook for another 4 minutes, or until the water evaporates. Mix the pasta using a pair of tongs to get a creamy sauce.
Serving suggestions & tips
You can replace the feta cheese with fresh ricotta if you prefer less salt in your food.