Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Think of this cake as a perfect blank canvas for all your favorite sweet toppings. Ice cream, sprinkles, fudge, caramel sauce, you name it! Suitable for a weeknight treat or special dessert alike.
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
Prep Time4 mins
Cook Time1-2 mins
to wrap a birthday present
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (80g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup (55ml) milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt the butter in the Anyday dish in the microwave for 15-30 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder, milk, salt, and chocolate chips. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed. Cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the cookie cake looks done on top and the texture is soft but set when lightly pressed. Allow to cool uncovered for at least 1 minute before serving.
Serving suggestions & tips
- You can add or reduce the cooking time depending on how gooey you like your cookie cake!
- Enjoy with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, or any other of your favorite toppings.
- Microwave ovens vary, even with the same wattages. Adjust cooking times as needed.